Released: October 18, 2019 – Version 1
The mere visit of our website does not mean that you are providing us with any personal data, nor are you obliged to do so.
However, we must inform you that, in order to function properly and offer you a better service, DASHA LIVING SPACE SL, hereinafter DASHA, uses or activates different cookies.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are defined as the set of characters that are stored on the hard drive or in the temporary memory of a user’s computer when accessing the pages of certain websites.
2. What types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies, depending on the service they provide.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and
communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in a
event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type
browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided.
Requested based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided.
requested. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What level of intrusion do they produce?
Depending on the type of cookies used, different types of data are also obtained, and therefore the level of intrusion is variable. We can establish three levels of intrusion:
- Level 1 or non-intrusive cookies: they are login cookies in sites where there are registered users, shopping carts, viewing preferences … they are inherent to the system and their blocking would cause not being able to use the requested services.
- Level 2 or minimally intrusive: they are cookies for their own use linked to third-party services, such as analytics and statistics. An example can be the cookies used by Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics. (of analysis)
- Level 3 or moderately intrusive: provided, administered and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising placements (banners) or the use of social content (social media plugin) and that must be
expressly authorized by the user. In the case of social cookies, consent is made on the social media sites themselves. (Advertising, behavioral advertising)
4. What cookies does our website collect?
last visit, URL and domain from which it came, browser used and screen resolution.
Next, we offer you a list of the cookies generated by www.dashalivingspace.com and their level of intrusion, so that you can verify that we will only use the cookies necessary to provide the service, and the level of intrusion is the minimum possible. In addition to the cookies generated by www.dashalivingspace.com, there may be third-party cookies, generated by itself.
browser, operating system, traffic monitoring tools, etc.
In any case, these cookies are NON-INTRUSIVE, but we cannot specify them all since it depends from which operating system or browser the user accesses the web if, at any time, we detect the presence of cookies with a HIGH PROFILE of intrusion, we will inform you duly , expressly requesting that you accept that we use them during your browsing.
5. Can I configure the browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
Yes, you have the option of configuring your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, although we do not recommend it since it is possible that it will lose part of its functionalities, no you can access
to different parts of the web or take advantage of any of our services, and because, broadly speaking, one of the advantages is the convenience of not having to include your data every time you enter your profile on our website.
The way you should configure it will depend on the characteristics of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page, through your browser, the instructions for each one are as follows:
- For more information about Google Chrome press here
- For more information about Firefox press here
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Opera press here
- For more information about Safari press here
In the case of cookies activated by the Google Analytics tool, we provide you with the information about these cookies from the programmer’s own website: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/